All Surgeries no matter how minor have inherent risk and possibly additional expenses. While surgeons and hospital staff take precautions to minimize complications, they can still happen. Because your procedure is self-paid, you will be required to cover any additional expenses should a complication occur during the procedure. This medical tourism complication insurance policy provides you the peace of mind you deserve by coving any extra medical, hospital and lodging expenses resulting from a medical complication that occurs during a covered treatment in Mexico, all at a very low premium.
These are some of the benefits of this policy:
- Up to $160,000USD Coverage and up to 12 months after a complication occurs.
- No deductible or coinsurance.
- Higher coverage and limits than other policies in the market.
- Novamar Insurance Mexico and ACE Seguros are both located in Mexico to provide local service.
- Direct payment to most doctors and hospitals. In this case, you avoid paying out of pocket and waiting to be reimbursed.
- Additional Medical Expenses
- Additional Daily Hospital Room Expenses
- Additional Medical Consultations
- Travel and Accommodations Daily Expenses
- Additional Travel Expenses
- Accommodation and Plane Ticket for non-scheduled Doctor visits for up to 12 months later.
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Delay
- Trip Liability
- Accidental Death
- Lost Baggage
- Travel Assistance 24/7
If you would like to buy a policy or learn more about the medical tourism complication insurance from Novamar,